08 January, 2008

Hair, Kitty Kitty

Before you jump to conclusions and argue about how silly it is for cats to wear wigs, consider all the cats out there struggling with the ill effects of chemeowtherapy whilst they battle feline cancer. I mean, don't they deserve to look as furry as all the other healthier cats? Thanks to Ms. Julie Jackson cats can feel pretty again, with Kitty Wigs™.

Kitty Wigs™ offers cats the latest in kitty hairstyles. The four choices range from 'pink passion' to the classic 'bashful blonde'. I was, however, surprised not to find more variety, such as 'the landing strip' or 'bermuda triangle' or 'the chaplin moustache'. Since I'm not a staunch believer in glabrousness, I guess I will have to settle with designing my own styles with possibly The Greatest Christmas Present Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since we're on the topic of 'designer beavers,' check out FLAIR-DO'S.

http://www.idealimage.com/services/bikini_line.php#flair