16 January, 2008

When Björk Attacks...

We remember this don't we?
Well...
Björk has done it again.
Attacked another photographer - this time outside of a New Zealand airport.
Apparently, Björk was en route to meet up with her brother in Rivendale.
The reporter's account of the story:
"I took a couple of pictures ... and as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy (T-shirt) and tore it, as she did this, she fell over, she fell to the ground," he said. "At no stage did I touch her or speak with her."
He said that she didn't say anything during the attack.
The man that was with her did say:
"B, don't do this, B, don't do this."
B?!
B?!
That sound's like Björk's b-boy name.
Of course, it's probably awkward and weird to call someone Björk in the throws of passion.
Just ask my girlfriend.


No comments: